Saturday, September 21, 2013

About Me

Hi Everyone!

My name is Elizabeth. This semester marks the second year of college for me. I really enjoyed my first year at RIC, and I'm hoping that this year's experience will be as good as the last. I am looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends, and learning new things. I am majoring in Elementary Education, with a content major in English. I always knew that I had wanted to become some type of teacher, because I enjoy helping others and working with children.

My summer was quite relaxing. I caught up and spent time with friends and family. When I'm not in school, I'm usually drawing or listening to my favorite music. I have considered drawing to be a passion of mine since I was young. Hopefully, this year I will be able to see one of my favorite musical artists in concert (Jeremy Camp). I wish I had been lucky enough to go and see Mumford & Sons in Oklahoma! Jeremy Camp is coming to Worchester in December, so that's a better fit for me.

I am taking this class because it's a part of the requirements for the Elementary Education program. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Here are my most recent sketches:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment